Happy Wednesday guys. Quick check in as we are moving at full speed here this week. Tonight I have my Back to School night for the Middle School and tomorrow night another late night for the High School. Oy!
Charlotte is cruising along, she has two big exams on Friday that she's been studying for the past week and a half. She'll never change in that respect and I think it's great!
We still have a while before we fly down in October for Parents' Weekend. I even mentioned to Web when we have off for Columbus Day weekend maybe we could fly her home for a visit. We'll see. This 2 1/2 month stretch is ridiculous actually.
So, with Face Time and lots of texting, we are managing.
Her UNC football team has a big game away this weekend. I think Clemson? Should be interesting.
Other than that not much else happening. Today is Mom's birthday. So a big birthday shoutout to Mom. The youngest of all the grandparents! Cheers to her today! She's had a rough year with Dad who is STILL recovering.
Chat soon. Ann
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment