Took a few days off to rest up and get my head on straight.
We were off for Labor Day yesterday, celebrated my Dad's birthday, missed Charlotte terribly, Marina made it through her sorority rushing and was accepted into one of her top picks and I'm just trying to get through.
Trying to get used to my new schedule. It's taken me a while to do that. Hard working between two buildings. That too, is not for sissies.But whatever.
I am missing Charlotte a lot. But the more I talk to people about it. It's very normal. Especially when you're as close as we are. LOng stretch from between us dropping her off and Parents' Weekend 2 1/2 months actually. Do you believe she finishes 4 weeks being there this week? It's crazy! Never thought I could miss someone so much.
Barb and Spiro have been inviting as a third wheel to go do dtuff and get out of the house. They're not ones to sit around, which I like. So they asked if I wanted to take a ride last weekend to the Hamtons -I said Hell yeah. The ride was so fast we did it in an hour and 5 min -it was great!
Some of my fellow Mom friends have also invited me out, so that's been nice, They are all suffering as well. Glad I have them.
Not much else. The coach is coaching. And that's that.
So yay for Marina! We are visiting her this Saturday, then I'm hosting the gang for Mom's birthday
lunch on Sunday. Looking forward to it.
Sending all hugs xo Ann
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment