Happy Monday.

 Had a busy weekend here which definitely kept me going!


Saturday Charlotte was texting me like crazy, videos, you name it, it was her UNC first home football game and Shaq O'Neal was hosting the tailgate party he was on stage , playing music getting the kids all pumped up! SO FUN! And they won, even better. Charlotte's suitemate is a cheerleader and Char and her roommate went to the game, too. They had a ball!  So while she was jumping around, we were on a road trip to CT to Sacred Heart to visit Marina. It was the perfect day! The school is the PERFECT fit for Marina. She loves her sorority sisters, the campus was small and beautiful, the dorms are only 3 years old. Everything was so fresh and new and so pretty! They have parents' weekend in 2 weeks, so it's the perfect little stretch to get them through.

(The Tarheel Tailgater)




Then Sunday afternoon, I ordered delish take out, we watched football and the big tennis match and had a pre-birthday cake for Mom. Chris and Barb came and Uncle Joe. It was low key, last minute and perfect.




I have a busy mid-week on WED and THURS, I have to attend 2 back to school nights. Ugh  But whatever, right? So I'm trying to get all of the things I need to get to, today and tomorrow. Then we have another nice 3 day weekend coming up. Can't wait.


The coach is coaching and made mention that this could also be his last X Country season coaching. I thought he's be one of those old guys that we all knew from teaching that would never give it up, but here we are.


Not much else happening, just getting used to all the newness in my life. 

Hugs and have a good start to the week. Ann 

Comments