Happy Monday!

 Just a quick check in as we are super busy! 


Yesterday Charlotte and I spent the afternoon after I picked her up from work buying the rest of her college needs as far as medicine and health stuff to pack away in an organizer and all of her toiletries. Another $210 later. Wow. But, we finished. Just waiting on a few more minor things to arrive from Amazon and that's that. She has pictures to print for her photo wall and her clothes to pack. But other than that I think she and I are finally done. Then it's just strategically packing everything in the SUV the night before we leave. We rented a big SUV to take the pressure of trying to squeeze a watermelon in a lemon so to speak. It wasn't going to realistically happen, so at least that's rented.


Charlotte has been busy working both of her jobs and still going to grad parties. She attended THREE more this weekend. It's been A LOT. This is her last official work week at the camp, so at least that will be off the table soon.


Where's the husband you ask? He's far away close to Canada on some lake with his upstate family. He's been up there since Saturday.


Our new fridge finally arrived Saturday and then I hurried to buy a small amount of groceries for it that we didn't have for 5 days. A bookshelf in the back kitchen had to be removed in order to have room for the old one to be removed and the new one installed so I pretty much spent all of Saturday putting the kitchen back in order. Then tended to the enormous amount of college dorm stuff that has taken over the dining room. Like I mentioned, she is the very first to leave, super early AUG 12th. Time is ticking.


So that's where we are. Trying to get this college girl organized and off. Not an easy feat. She still has to buy her new backpack, an iPad and then she's good.


I'm EXHAUSTED. Taking today "off" from everything. This tired Mom needs a vacation. Hmmmm




Hugs, Ann

Comments