Birthday Eve.

 TGIF!


So, it's another trip around the sun for me! How blessed am I?


We survived a super hectic week after coming home from a super hectic weekend in CT. We survived another Back To School Night in the books last night. Charlotte survived her late practices and school commitments and off we go to Boston tomorrow. 




My work family had a little celebration for me in the office today. Was nice to come into a desk of presents and all of my favorite goodies. A real nice way to start the day!


Charlotte is due home soon. I'm working on finishing all the laundry before we go away because her camp is on Sunday and we'll be getting home real late...


Looking forward to finally decorating for fall/Halloween next week because we have no softball next weekend and the weekend after (thank goodness!)


The Coach is still coaching and limping. Slowly healing on this injury I guess.


And that's all I have for the catch up. Off we go to explore Boston tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

Happy First Weekend Of Fall!

Love,

Ann

Comments