Web Update.

 Happy Hump Day all!

 

As I mentioned in Monday's post, Web had a freak accident and has  a Jones fracture toward the back base of his right foot. Pretty deep fracture that will take 6-8 weeks to heal. We have a check up appt in 2 weeks with the surgeon to see how the bone is healing. Hopefully, it is. He's been taking it easy. Really hasn't been nor can he do much at all without it aching.



I've packed everything up to bring down to the shore. Charlotte and I will take care of loading everything into the cars. She and I are packing up all of our clothes tonight when she gets back from her softball batting practice. Lots and lots of prep went into this big week. So we are staying positive and pushing through and we are so excited to celebrate with Char and her friends!

(LOTS of packing up)



The girls are getting excited too as Saturday approaches. We will prop Web up and have him play the role of lifeguard out by the pool! LOL


So that's all for now. A LOT of moving pieces here until the party bus leaves at noon on Saturday.




Oh and did I tell you we are having  major construction done on my bathroom while we are gone? Having the heated floor replaced and all new tile laid. So you can imagine what's been swirling in my brain with all of this, this week! OY!


So we are coming along here. I'll check in before we leave on Saturday.

Have a great rest of the week y'all.

xo, Annie

Comments