Happy Weekend!

 Hey everyone.


I mentioned the other day we have a "free softball weekend"- I kmow! Wow. Next weekend we have a college showcase and the following weekend we are in Maryland. Then we are visiting the upstate fam. So we are booked the next 3 weekends. This break is definitely welcome.


But no sitting around here. I put together another little getaway gift for the Beach House Sweet 16. I found these adorable little mini lockers in the $5 spot at Target and immediately thought- How cute would it be to create mini-beach lockers for the girls and fill them with toiletries? They LOVED them! We wrapped them all up yesterday and dropped them off. The girls are getting SO excited for the fun that lies ahead. So are we. I've been ordering all the decor for the theme nights and our outfits. It's A LOT! LOL  It's not just hey let's go away for a week, bring whatever. So today I went with Mom to buy the shampoo conditioner and body wash for all the guests to put in the outdoor shower, little things like handsoap in every bathroom, detergent, toilet paper, paper towels. It's not like airbnb's provide this stuff. I also had to buy all the bed linens! That's a lot of beds LOLLLL So got a big load of that done today. Now I just have to pack away and organize it all so it's easy to transport. We will go food shopping once we're down there, it's just too much to cart with all the luggage from everyone. But the decor I can get here and bring. OY! I definitely needed this week off from softball to get my head on straight.

( the mini beach lockers I made)




The girl completed her first week of work and did great. She has the little 3/4 year olds so it's a challenge but it's good. Then she has the rest of the day to see her friends, softball workout and beach.


Tonight, she's hanging out with a few friends and heading down to see the beach fireworks. They do it the weekend after here.




So, all good here, crossing stuff off the lists. Web is out for the count and been in bed all day. Coughing, etc. Took 2 COVID tests seems to be negative, but he's staying clear away from us up in the guest room.


Have a great weekend guys. Still uncomfortably hot and sticky here. UGH

xo Ann 


Comments