Away We Go (Again!)

 I'm checking in now to say good bye as we are leaving tomorrow afternoon for Charlotte's College Softball Showcase. It's the first one she will be taking part in so there are nerves there (for all of us). BUT she just scored a beautiful new VERY generous bat (thank you Pa!) I mentioned the other day her bat was cracked at the last tournament. She needed one before we left this weekend. She loves it. Hope it brings her LOTS of amazing up at bats and HUGE hits! Fingers crossed.



Been sick the entire week. Bad air quality/terrible migraines/heat = out for the count. Today I was able to get myself to work and function. But this week has been awful. Was looking forward to some family time up at the college showcase. The coach has some fun activities planned for the girls. They never get to have free time of do anything fun so we are really looking forward to it.


We are whenever Web gets home from school tomorrow. I'm sure we will sit in a ton of summer traffic, but at least we will be there the night before to settle in, not like last weekend, it was all so insane.


The prom is Tuesday and I have a lot to do before then as far as making sure outside looks good. WEb took a personal day that day too, so I will need him to mow and weed and spruce things up before pictures.


He has a retirement dinner tonight for his AD at school and I'm on Charlotte's practice pick up/drop off duty and her Aunt Barb is coming over to practice doing her prom hair. Busy, busy.


Have a great weekend guys! Wish us luck.

xo Ann

Comments