Friday Eve :)

 TGI Almost F!


Well, the slugger hit another homerun at the game last we spoke! She is really doing fantastic. I'm so glad I was there to see it. She's now tied for the top 3 spot in homeruns in Nassau County! SO proud of her.




Their star pitcher seems to have gotten in some trouble in school unfortunately, and was suspended out of the last game and will most probably be out for tomorrow's game. It's a shame because they are doing so well with only one loss. So I'm hoping they can hold their own for tomorrow's game. But she really is the only strong pitcher they have.


We can't tell if Charlotte's fighting a cold or allergies. But I'm leaning toward a cold because she doesn't have allergies. LOL  So I'm hoping it's nothing and passes fast!


Other than that it's been rainy, damp and miserable here for 2 days. Her game was canceled yesterday. Our big Spring Break vacay officially starts tomorrow and we are excited! Don't have much planned but a quiet visit to Amherst College and a tour and a Girl's Dinner Out and Barb's Birthday. We have lots of front yardwork to tackle so I'm hoping to take advantage of the free time and work on that.


I also have those two big parties I'm planning and collecting things for. And getting ready to wrap up the last 4 1/2 weeks of school.


All great things. 

Wish the slugger luck tomorrow as she's trying to pass these two girls ahead of her in homeruns!

Love, Ann


Comments