Tuesday What's Up.

 I mentioned in the last post Charlotte would be starting school ball yesterday and boy did she ever!


We had ridiculously high winds coming through all day. Like 60 mph. LOL And they practiced outside for 2 1/2 hrs in it. She was definitely windblown when she came home. And if that wasn't enough, she had a batting lesson shortly after. Yikes.


And now today, it's 62 degrees and sunny. This weather is bipolar for sure! I also mentioned St. Patrick's Day this weekend - I think Mom may be having us by for some corned beef. 

(bought these VERY realistic tulips on Amazon)




I have an announced observation in school on Friday and I already can't wait for it to be over! LOL


We have a colleague's black tie wedding on March 23rd at a mansion out east. I just ran up to the tailor to get my dress altered and once he pinned it I feel like now it's too tight! LOL So back on the treadmill I go. Sigh....


Anyway, I mentioned next week she has 5 games in a row, so I'm sure I'll be ready for a glass of wine by the time that wedding rolls around. HA!


That's all for now. Trying to adjust my mind and body to this time change! What an adjustment... Beautiful, late sunsets though.



Have a great start to the week.

Love,

Ann



Comments