Friday.Woop.

 Well it's been a quiet week on the blog because the editor n chief here has been flat OUT with an awful sinus infection. Finally crawled to the doctor and he prescribed not 1, but 2 antibiotics. So yesterday, I had to stay home from work to recover and let the meds soak in. UGH.


So anyway, it's been two weeks of being super sick and I'm sick of being sick, ya know? I'm ready to stay healthy for more than two weeks and leap into spring! Speaking of leaping and jumping, the girl had her sports night the other night and rocked it. She was sliding and bringing her sporty game to that gym. Glad part 1 of Rock Rivalry is over. Lots on the girl's table. She attended that Leadership Conference I mentioned yesterday and represented her school as a leader. Making her parents proud.




So, today, I will drag my sick self out east to pick up the kid's prom dress that just arrived. Three weeks early! Today, is really the only afternoon Charlotte doesn't have a sport or commitment, so I have to do it. But I'm already looking forward to climbing into bed early with my pj's.


So that's an update on The Webs. Can't believe it's March 1st! 

Enjoy the weekend guys.

Love,

Ann 

(the sophomore class :) )


Comments