Going 100 MPH!

 Checking in on the fly here with 40 minutes to spare before I run back to school for another 2 hr Professional Development meeting. I also had one yesterday AND Charlotte had an away volleyball game that we didn't get home until 9:30 PM last night. We are crawling here.




After Web and I attend this PD after school today, he will take her to a very late travel softball practice from 8-10 PM?!!! What the...


I can't wait to get home later and climb into bed.


I said to Web yesterday I feel like I'm 100. It's just A LOT. She's back playing volleyball, but the coach putting her into play is inconsistent. None of us get it. It's frustrating. Whatever, we can't wait for this vball season to be over. 


Anyway, Charlotte got her fall school portrait back yesterday and it looks great! She also has her first responsibility as Prez tomorrow night at Homecoming, so I hope that goes well for her.



Sooooo much happening all at once. Another softball tournament this weekend, but the weather may be a factor again. Stay tuned.

Love,

Annie

Comments