Bump, Set, Swift...

 Happy Rainy Saturday guys. 


Well yesterday, was chock full of Friday commitments. Man oh man.




Charlotte had a late volleyball game that didn't start until 7:30 PM, it ended around 9 PM and then I took her three biggest Taylor Swift Fan friends home to wash up, change into their sparkly frocks and head over to the Taylor Swift big concert movie premiere at 10 PM. It was quite the night. The show didn't end until 1:30 AM. Yup, you heard me. So I had to go get the girls because the coach had a meet today. So Char and I crawled in the door at 2 AM after dropping the girls off at their houses. I got around 6 hours sleep which was definitely not enough. But those little "Swifties" had a blast, hearing them ooh and ahh and singing and all giddy made it worth it. Big time.

(from the court to the transformed) they clean up well...



She is battling a horrible cough/cold, so not having a softball tournament this weekend really will help her heal. Kinda. I mean, she won't be able to rest her tired body until the last vball game in 2 weeks, which honestly, can't come soon enough. We are not fans of this coach. She "doesn't play to win, she wants to play every player" It's dumb, half of the capable, good players wind up sitting on the bench because she wants to be all inclusive and play everyone? I've never seen anything like it in a competitive sport. I can't wait for her to be playing for a different coach next year (hopefully on Varsity). This season between her being sick and this coach has been awful. So yeah, we're just going through the motions to finish this season, then concentrate on softball. That's her jam.


Off I go to get my Saturday chill on. The girl is at the mall with friends, Web is coaching and I'm catching my breath.


Have a great weekend guys.

Love,

Ann

Comments