First Day Done and Done.

 Happy Tuesday.

Today was our first day back at school. We survived and lived to tell about it. Ha!

(Little Miss Tenth Grader)




Charlotte was a trooper and had her first day back at school and first day at volleyball. I picked her up around 5:15 PM and she crawled in the back door, we ate dinner, Web walked in the door at 8 PM and now we are ready for bed.




My classes size wise this year are smaller than I've had in years. Surprising. But someone said today, 60 of the kids who graduated last year, went on to private school. Hmmm. The day flew by! I teach 3 classes in a row, have a break, then teach a 4th class and I'm out by 12:25. Peace.Out!


Tomorrow (Wed) is my Dad's birthday, so Happy Birthday to him and hope for a healthy year ahead. We are celebrating both my Mom and Dad's birthdays this Saturday because, we are booked every weekend until Halloween with sports... UGHHHHHHHHH


Just wanted to check in and wish everyone a great kick off to the new season. Charlotte is so much better now. Thank goodness.

Love to all, Ann xo

Comments