Done With This Chapter...

 Happy August everyone!


Okay, NOW our summer can sort of officially begin. Charlotte had her last softball tournament this weekend. It was about 14 hours total for the two days and today, we are finally coming out of this softball insanity.



She has travel ball try-outs tonight, tomorrow and Friday. So please, if you can, send her some positive vibes :) 



She worked a shift at the beach yesterday to pick up some money. I love that after coming off that grueling two day tournament, she still made it to work. Hope she always keeps that drive going. Go kid!




Next week, she has volleyball camp/pre-tryouts. Going, going...UNTIL we reach Aug 14th, when we will be on a plane to South Carolina for our big getaway! Thank the LORD! We are super excited.




Now that the awful heat has broken and softball has taken a backseat for a few weeks, we need to get all the stuff we didn't get done, done. Little by little. Concentrating on the outside little areas first, because that's what's seen. Then, moving onto the basement, hang out room for Charlotte and her friends.



Tomorrow, I'll finally get to see my family, Barb and I may go over to Mom and Dad's to hop in the pool. Then, Thursday, Barb and I have sister dinner plans. I've had no social life this summer, so I'll grab whatever I can, whenever I can.


Hope you are all enjoying this gorgeous change in weather!

Love, xo Ann 

Comments