Papa Web Update

 Thanks so much for all the reaching out and prayers concerning Web's Dad. Means the world and you rock!


Here's the update - I don't know much but, it was touch and go there for the majority of time Web was up there. They have the infection under "control" I think, he's out of ICU and was just sent home! WOW, right? And to think of the state he was in on Thursday! All I know is he came home with drains and a walker. Don't know much more than that. I will keep you posted. Good thing they have two nurses in the family.

(not happy wearing that heavy polyester band uniform LOL)






So Web finally made it home Sunday evening after a long trek on Memorial Day Weekend. He walked in and looked exhausted and drained. Couldn't wait to shower, sit with Charlotte and I to catch up and he immediately went upstairs to rest. Then, yesterday it was back to the grind watching Charlotte march in the parade and getting schoolwork done. Tonight, he has a late Union negotiation meeting. Yikes. Back to the grind...




Not much else to report. We have TEN more teaching days before finals. I cannot wait. Neither can anyone else. It's been a loooong year.


Off I go to get Charlotte from school.

Get well David Web.

Hugs,

Annie






 

Comments