TGIF

 It’s been a week!


Still typing on my dumb iPad it’s the pits. I can’t post pics so I’ll have to try and post from the computer this weekend -  So anyway, I thought I’d pop on here and say hi.


Charlotte is doing great I’m happy to report she is coming home in five days which is exactly what we both needed and a lot has transpired in the last week. She was stressing* about her living situation I had mentioned for next year, could you imagine two months in they had to decide who they wanted to live with a year from now? It’s absurd. So there was a lot of stress with that. She formed a nice formation with two of her current roommates because the others branched off who were in sororities, etc. Their names were called for a luxury apartment rental off campus! But the rent was a bit higher than we anticipated so one of the girls asked a friend of hers to join and the rent became more affordable. So they will be living in one of the most desirable complexes in Chapel Hill! It’s beautiful and comes fully furnished. A state of the art gym, door man, loft and a short walk to campus, right in the heart of Chapel Hill! Go Charlotte! I’m coming back in m6 next life as her. Lollll


She’s also started to make a list of classes for next semester already! She will have to register sooner than you think. Tonight UNC basketball starts too! That’s a huge sport for them. Curious to see how they do with the new coach.


All good stuff. It’s been a week though. Just trying to get through day by day. And keep my faith. We have a nice long weekend this weekend with Columbus Day. Marina came home tonight so Barb is excited for that and her crazy roommate finally moved out! Yayyyy 


Going to spend the day with two of my favorite people tomorrow - Mom and Dad. They always make things better ♥️


Sending hugs xo Ann

Comments