Yay Friday!

 TGIFFFFF


The longest, short week in history. Man.


Charlotte finally made it back to UNC late Monday night after all the airports shut down and it seriously took her 2 days to get back on track from that whirlwind surprise weekend, feeling all those emotions being home, seeing us, the family, a few friends and her boyfriend, then leaving it all behind again. She's definitely back on track now. But it was a lot! I also made sure she and her roommate had a huuuge Halloween package waiting for them by the time she got home from NY. She was so excited!




And here we are. I can't believe she was home a week ago already!


Now, she and I are counting down the days until Parents Weekend. 27 days to be exact!


Unfortunately, with the looming Nor'easter hitting the Carolinas up to Boston, most weekend events have all been canceled. All but Marina's Parents Weekend! LOL  It started tonight. So Barb and Spiro drove up to CT and praying everything isn't canceled now that they are there. It's just about being with Marina anyway. They'll make the best of it.


We are hunkering down here. It's supposed to get REAL bad tonight and tomorrow through Sunday. I'm holding off decorating for fall until this storm rolls through. Maybe next Monday or Tuesday I'll start decorating. Kind of a waste if we're not sure how severe this will be.


So, stay dry everyone! We are super glad it's the weekend here.

Hugs, xo Ann

Comments