What a Week!

 Happy Almost Friday!

We had the students all week this week. It was a doozy for me with this new schedule and working between two buildings. I guess it's whatever. If the pay wasn't so great, I would have retired a bit early. Started a fun business venture of something. Just need to get through this week.


Charlotte is holding her own down in NC and thriving. Her good friend who goes to school about 30 minutes away is visiting her on Saturday. I'm really happy about that and so is she. So she's been super busy, taking exams, attending club meetings, studying, doing all the things. Thank goodness she's been a time management rockstar since the 5th grade! Now, it's really paying off. I'm so happy that she's so driven and hardworking. So she's hustling along in her temporary southern home. 


Thank goodness for face time. She face times me every day because she wants to, not because i asked her to. Thank goodness she and I have such a tight bond, It's keeping us going.




Marina just started classes this week, so she's adjusting. She'll start rushing her sororities tomorrow through Monday! Send her prayers she gets into one or all. They have 3 they choose, then they wait to see  if they get the bid. So fingers crossed she'll be happy with the results.


We are celebrating Dad's birthday with a breakfast at Mom's on Saturday. Sadly, we will miss the two girls. Maybe we can set up a face time with them.


Off I go to finish some schoolwork. UGH- And so it begins.

Hugs, Ann

Comments