Can't believe it's been 25 years. Crazy.
We lost around 475 Long Islanders. Students in our school lost parents, 2 people I graduated and grew up with died, colleagues lost spouses we all knew a lot of victims here where we live. Super sad. And we will definitely never forget...
Switching gears, the college girl has just finished her first month at UNC. She's doing great and I'm so proud of her! She gets herself up super early every day, looks amazing and off she goes! She sends me a good morning pic every day and it really does wonders for me. I love it! I trained her well LOLL
Tomorrow, is the first home football game! Big day. Shaq O'Neil is holding a huge UNC tailgate party in the quad. Talk about FUN. I said you better send me video! I'm reliving my college days through her!
Not much else today, we are going to visit Marina at her college tomorrow and I can't wait! I have a little gift for her since getting into her dream sorority. Can't wait to see her.
Then Sunday, the big US Open is on, football and my Mom's pre-birthday lunch we are having here. She definitely deserves a celebration after the year they've had!
Have a great pre-fall weekend xo Ann
Comments
Post a Comment