Tuesday Catch Up.

 Well, it's been quite the whirlwind here! Coming off of that once in a lifetime Sweet 16 getaway, then sadly, the passing of Spiro's Dad. Ups and downs of emotion. Spiro flew back from FLA yesterday and his sister and Mom are flying back today together with his Dad :(

( TAKE US BACK!)






We've been rallying around Barb and her family. The wake, funeral and burial are all in one day this Thursday. I've been trying to help Mom organize sending flowers, gift baskets etc. And trying to get my head on straight for school starting next week. It's a lot.


I ran out as soon as we got back from vacation( which I wish we were still there :() with Charlotte to pick up a First Day of School outfit, some essential school supplies she needed and a few items of clothing to get her through the beginning of school until I get my first paycheck. So she's good for now and I'm glad we got that out of the way.


Today, I have to bring her to school because she's in charge of 9th grade orientation for the incoming students. She has to give them a tour of the school and has a fun craft activity planned for them.


I had the last of my doctor's appointments this summer yesterday, so I took care of that and also went for acupuncture which is working amazing! Thank goodness!


So yes, lots and lots going on here this week. And Web started coaching with his broken foot. He's still limping around and has his follow up appt on Friday with the surgeon, so we'll see.


Just wanted to check in wit a quick update. Hope all is well with you guys.

Love, Ann

Comments