This Week's Recap.




 What a week! Coming off of that rockstar beach house vacation. So sad for Spiro, Barb, Marina and their family with the unexpected passing of Spiro's Dad George. We had the wake, funeral, burial and repass all in one day yesterday. Long, emotional day. Charlotte was so fond of Spiro's Dad and he got such a kick out of her. She went down to stay with them on vacation in FLA about 5 years ago and they had such a blast. He always got such a kick out of she and Marina :( 


 

So, it's been a lot. But we move on right? This is our last weekend of summer vacation before school begins so we need to savor every minute of it. I'm excited that my schedule gets me out an hour earlier! Yay! They moved all my classes in a row to early morning and I said I'd take one period off if it meant I would get out an hour earlier. So there it is :) A positive thing.

Charlotte started her fall travel ball practices. I mentioned she dropped volleyball because frankly, it was too much at the same time with softball. Her first tournament is next weekend in CT. She and I will be going solo to that because the coach is coaching. We'll have a nice girls weekend :) But everything is starting so early this year. Can't believe she already has a tournament next weekend. Whoa! Bit, it's her passion...

Big year starting for the kid, Junior Year! OMG. She's excited, but knows it's a super important year for everything.

That's all for now. Web's fractured foot is healing, slowly, but healing. He's still limping and not running, so it will take time.

Have a great last weekend of summer! Enjoy it.
Love, Ann

Comments