Wednesday Happenings.

 Not much going on. I finally had my sciatica addressed. Went to an acupuncture doctor. She treated me with about 20 needles in my back and leg. When I left I was dizzy and felt crummy, she said I would, it's the acupuncture working. I woke up yesterday and the back/leg felt great. I was able to walk, sit, stand. Probably got over excited about it and was doing a bunch of things I couldn't do prior. I felt a little sore later on in the day, but woke up today feeling good (knock on wood). I made another appointment for Monday (for a 2nd treatment) and hopefully that will be it.



The weather here is still over 90 degrees. It was so hot yesterday they canceled Charlotte's softball practice, which they never do. Weather is supposed to break tomorrow. I'm praying. Not a good summer for weather. Yikes.


We have a softball tournament this weekend. The days keep changing. For the first time on a Friday night? That's weird. Then maybe 2 games Saturday? Maybe not? Maybe 1 game? Maybe none? Like I said, it keeps changing . Then the following weekend away in Maryland. Will actually be a nice family getaway for us.


Okay guys, Charlotte is still working everyday at the camp. Web is trying to put together all of my softball videos of her and compile some of her highlights for college coaches. And we are just chilling here in the A/C. Too hot to really be outside. It's crazy! Can't wait for this to break.


Sending you all hugs.

xo, Ann

Comments