TGIF.

 Happy Friday guys!


Phew we made it, lol. Had some health things between myself and Web this week. Had some doctor check ups and I think I caught up on everything. Busy, hot week.


We woke up today with a break in the heat and humidity! Praise the Lord. Feels 1,ooo times better. Don't know how long it will last but I'll take it.


Charlotte  has two softball games tonight. At least we won't be gasping for air. For once.


She is right now at the batting cages practicing for the game with Web and two other girls. Every bit helps right?


Barb and I saw Uncle Joe last night for a real nice dinner out. Was so great to see him and share some quality time.




Okay guys. Hope you are all beating the heat. I'll be in touch with some tournament highlights.

Wish her luck!

Love to all, xo Ann


Comments