Happy Tuesday!

 Hi everyone. We are sort of unpacked from the crazy weekend and laundry is almost done! 


Poor Charlotte has 3 more days of work this summer and all of the running around, getting up early, softball commitment insanity has definitely hit her this week. I mentioned the other day, it's A LOT on everyone.




We are heading upstate to see The Web, Srs. this weekend and then we will come home to get everything packed up and organized for the Super Sweet 16 at The Shore! We need this celebration/vacation in a big way.


Been watching highlights of the Olympics here and there. Not big Olympic watchers here, but I do like the gymnastics. The opening ceremony, we watched while we were in Maryland and from the teenagers own mouth, " Wow this is a drag and so woke!" I died laughing. She's too funny! Leave it to the French. Oy!


Anyway, been trying to clean up the fading summer garden a bit in between travel. Parts of it are still bright and thriving! The hydrangea were gorgeous this summer, but are on their way out and fading fast. They had a real good run though... Black eyed Susan's are in full bloom right now. They add so much to a late summer landscape.




I went to my third acupuncture session yesterday and for the first time had no after effects and felt really good this morning. I have another appointment set up for Monday. My doctor is so great, empathetic and funny! At $150 a session, I was so excited to find out she takes my insurance. That's a big win.


So Charlotte has Fall Travel Ball tryouts on Thursday and next Monday. That will also be keeping us busy!


Okay all, hope you are staying cool. This weather has been the pits :( I can't wait to be down on the beach in NJ soon and be submerged in a saltwater pool. I'm dreaming about it!

Love xo Ann


Comments