TGIF

 We made it! 

Happy Mother's Day Weekend to all! Cheers to all the moms, wives, grandmoms, aunts and kids that made us moms.




I mentioned the other day, we have a small bit of a softball break before the playoffs start next week. So we are trying to catch our breath here this weekend and the beginning of next week. She gets the playoff schedule today at practice, so then we'll be able to psych ourselves up.


We are planning to head over to Barb's to see Mom for a casual brunch on Sunday. Weather is supposed to be crummy all weekend which stinks, but it's good plant food right?


Speaking of, I will make my way over to the nursery this weekend to grab some bright annuals to plant around, but nothing crazy because we will be traveling all summer for softball. We said he will install a watering system in the garden beds so hopefully that will help in the dead heat of July/August.


I mentioned I'm also working on that parent fundraiser event for Charlotte's class. So I've been collecting things here and there and that event will take place 5/31.


Busy, busy right?


Okay all, stay tuned for the playoff updates.

Have a fabulous weekend. xo Ann





Comments