TGIF!

 Well, we made it. Longest-shortest week on record. Maybe it's because I was so sick all week? I'm still getting over this thing that I'm battling. The medicine actually made me feel 1,000 percent worse. Ugh.


So, on a brighter note, Charlotte had back to back softball games the last two nights. And she brought her A-game! She was featured in the Newsday Highlights from both games. So exciting for her. She went 5 for 5 on Wednesday night with a bunch of RBIs and last night she went 2 for 3 with 2 walks, 4 RBIs and 3 points scored! Go KID!





So tonight, she has off from the games, but still has a sophomore class taco fundraiser after school, an AP Exam Review Class and practice. At least no game, until tomorrow night. She really needs another homerun right now she's in a 4 way tie! 




So I'm off to drop off 6 (yes 6 ) LBS. of cooked taco meat for her fundraiser! I'm ready to drop.

Have a fabulous weekend guys. xo Ann

Comments