Washout Wednesday.

 Dang, where's the Ark right? We are dealing with a few days of constant pounding rain and wind. And I think tomorrow also. Yikes. On the bright side, the slugger's game was canceled yesterday. She needed a break! Monday's game was one of her best to date. She hit not one, but TWO HOMERUNS! It was so great to see. Wow. Just wow.




Uncle Buddy, does your phone get videos? I want to send them to you. It's so great to see. My parents were there to see one of them. They braved the cold weather and were able to see half the game. It's still pretty brutal out there weatherwise to spectate the games, but we're troopers. I wouldn't miss it for the world!


So we sent the videos to her batting coach, who is always so positive and proud and also to her travel team coach, who posted the videos on his Instagram. Good for her! All that work is paying off.


Having yesterday off was a good rest. She's set to play a home game this Friday, weather permitting. We'll see...


So we've been hunkering down watching this rain fall and I'm good with it. The outside weeds are starting to overtake the front part of the fence. It's that time of year again! Every time I pull up into the driveway, I close my eyes! LOL And wish a gardener would appear and start working on the property.


Wishful thinking. Okay guys, hope this post finds you well on this Hump Day Wednesday!

Stay dry xo Annie

Comments