Tuesday FIVE.

 1. The Slugger Is Home.

The girl is finally home from her 3 day long trip to VA for the music festival at school. She came home late on Sunday and was BEAT. They had a blast riding all the rides at Busch Gardens. Do not like having her away that long. At least when she goes to college I can visit her when I'm missing her. LOL Yikes, it's hard. But so glad she's home.


2. Game Day.

They didn't have a softball game yesterday, which was a nice break. She just had practice. But, tonight they have a game at home. It's 70 degrees right now which I am loving and hoping I won't have to break out my winter hat for the first time all season. She loves playing at this field so I hope she crushes it tonight!


3.The Final Countdown.

After we go on a really long Spring Break from school this Friday, we go back on MAY 1st! and pretty much have 4 1/2 weeks of teaching left, then finals. LET'S GO!!


4. New Dishwasher.

Like I said the other day, when it rains it pours. Our dishwasher crapped put. But it was old. Not part of our new kitchen overhaul. We had that dishwasher for at least 2 or 3 years before we redid the kitchen so it was definitely way overdue. When it's not cleaning the dishes anymore and there's a hose completely corroded off. Yeah, it's time. And Web watched a Youtube video and called Chris Logios (the Fixer) and installed it. Well really, we pulled out the fridge and there was a plug right there, so no hardwiring necessary!

("handy" web)



5. A Bunch of Projects.

As usual, Little Miss Party Planner is in over her head ! I'm working on two big things right now. Putting together all of the swag bags for Charlotte's Pre- Sweet 16 Beach Extravaganza and on May 31st I'm the Chair for a Parent Spring Fling Fundraiser for Charlotte's Class. What have I gotten myself into (again)? LOL


Have a great week all! xo Ann 


Comments