The Hump Day Hustle.

 Going, going here at 100 mph.


Charlotte has an away softball game tonight. I'd say about a 1/2 hour away. We've been REALLY spoiled here this season with all of the games being very local until today. But of course, I still need to finish my report cards and pack up Charlotte for her school music trip this weekend. Hour by hour right?


She was also out of school today for her Science Research Class field trip to a school about 40 min away to present her group's research project. Then we received a text from her that she was interviewed by Ch 12 News about her project. So she sent us a video of the guy asking her questions but we will have to see if it's on the news tonight :) Good for her!




I really hope she hits another homerun to break the tie between her and the other girl! She had another batting lesson last night and Web said she did great. Like I've said before, I love watching her because she loves it so much.


So off I go to finish these darn report cards. We are meeting Mom and Dad at tonight's game. It's closer to their house than ours. Stay tuned...


Love, Ann

Comments