MONDAY FIVE.

 1. Finally Getting Over The Sick Bug.

 Well, I have 1 day left on all the antibiotics and I'm happy to say my cough has finally subsided LOLLLL It's only been TWO WEEKS!


2. Charlotte.

 The girl and I sat in 2 hours worth of traffic on Friday after school to pick up her prom dress I mentioned the other day. We were the only ones in the entire boutique because no one was dumb enough to travel out east on a Friday, during rush hour! I'm just so glad I don't have to go back to the place and the gown is safe and sound in our house. It's gorgeous on her.




3. Softball.

 Varsity school ball officially starts next Monday. I've already ordered my portable heated wearable blanket. It's going to be brutal out there in March/April!


4. Weather Weirdness.

It was 70 degrees here yesterday. Holy Bleep!


5. The Last of This Craziness.

 Well, I mentioned Charlotte's grade is competing with the other three grades in what they call- Rock Rivalry. The final show is this Friday and it can't come soon enough. Late, late practices on top of everything else that she's had going on since September. We are ready to close this 6 month chapter in a big way. Between her MONO sickness, school obligations, travel ball, 9 weeks of pre-season school ball workouts, the music festival, SAT class, batting lessons, this show etc, etc... Poor kid is ready to put the cap on all of this and just have school ball. Like enough already!



Have a great start to the week guys.

Love,

Ann



 

Comments