Monday FIVE.

 1. Back to School/Work.

UGH. SIGH. LOL  I only left the house once all vacation. Wait twice. LOL I picked up a nasty head cold in one of those two places! I thought it was allergies but it's not. I'm sick of being sick gosh darnit!




2. Charlotte.

She's good. Had a REALLY long day of travel softball piggy backed with her school ball workout yesterday. Next weekend is the last Sunday of this insanity. Oh she's counting down the days! It's A LOT! Varsity ball starts for all the girls March 11th. So yay. I never thought I'd say, "Yay to school ball over travel ball!"  She also has her school class competition this week and next. The grades compete with a show, sports, etc. So, busy, busy...She's in charge of creating 4 pieces of original artwork to represent their Egyptian theme.


3. Weather.

Gonna hit the high 50's/low 60's this week. I'm good with that!


4. Our Big Summer Plans.

Well, aside from travel ball taking us all the way to the beginning of August, we always plan a vacation sometime after that and this year we rented a BIG ol' Jersey Shore beach house to pre-celebrate Char's Sweet 16 for a week! The house is on the beach, with a built in swimming pool and all the amazingness you would want in a beach house. Barb will be coming with us too, to help chaperone. LOL There will be 10 or 11 girls with us! And lots of wine! LOL For Barb and I. HAAAA 

So I've already started to order and collect cute beachy gifts for the girls. We are obviously going with a "beach theme" but we are incorporating one of her favorite book series- The Summer I Turned Pretty- but instead The Summer I Turned Sixteen!


5.The Coach.

I mentioned he finished Winter Track the week we went on Feb Break. What will he ever due with his afternoons free?  Just in time to freeze his butt off at all the school softball games in 2 weeks! I need to invest in more warm gear! 

Have a great start to the week y'all!

xo Annie


Comments