Happy Weekend!

 Happy Saturday guys.


Took a low key week off from school to step away from the computer, etc.


I mentioned Charlotte had returned home from her Poconos Sweet 16 getaway exhausted but happy :) It was a nice two day escape from the craziness.


She then jumped right back into softball practices, batting practice and her batting coach offered her a little job on Thursday to help him out with a baseball camp for little sluggers. She made 60 bucks cash for 3 hours and was in heaven. Go her!




Then, she begged me start looking for Junior Prom dresses. Although, she's only a sophomore, her boyfriend is a junior and asked her to go. Believe it or not, lots of girls had their gowns already. Otherwise, there's slim pickins left. So we just went to look for colors, sizing, etc. and she wound up finding a gown she fell in love with, so I bought it! Once we go back to school next week, the insanity begins of our busy spring sports schedule. So, I scooped it up. One less thing I have to worry about.




It will take two weeks to arrive at the store ( a brand new dress) and needs alterations. Thank goodness I have a good job! Yikes.......... $$$$$$


So that's that. I'm battling what I thought were allergies, but I think it's a post nasal drip cough thing. Ugh. I've been so sick this year. I never get sick. Guess this was "my year."

 

Supposed to go to a get together with a colleague of Web's this evening. A girl's night... Not staying long because I'm exhausted. Been up coughing all night the last few days. Sigh.


Looking forward to getting over the winter hump and heading into spring. We are ready!


Also started collecting getaway gifts for all the girls for Charlotte's big beach house Sweet 16 in August on the Jersey Shore! Fun, fun!


Have a great rest of the weekend guys.

Love,

Annie  

Comments