Sweet 16 Hooohaaaaaa

 Happy Saturday guys.


Well, we had Charlotte's bestie, Cameron's SUPER 16 last night! Whoa. It was fancy. Like nicer than some weddings, fancy. SUPER fancy.




Charlotte was part of the "court"  and we were also invited. Haven't been out of the house past 7 pm dressed up in over a year, so it was somethin'.





It was a really late night though. Finally crawled into bed around midnight, Charlotte and the 6 girls slept over Cameron's last night and had a big brunch and she just crawled in the door now at 4:30 PM!





Web has been at a track meet all day and I had planned on heading out to buy all my wrapping paper etc, but with the house so quiet I wound up doing NOTHING for once. And it felt amazing!


So, busy, busy here at Casa Web. Tomorrow I will get to everything I didn't do today. All good, fun things.





Have a great weekend guys. xo Annie Claus 


Comments