Momma DOWN.

 Hey y'all.


Hope you are enjoying this break after Christmas. I was planning on a lot of R & R just not from my sick bed. I got hit like a train with this flu bug yesterday. Started to really not feel that well Wednesday after Christmas, but I just thought it was my body shutting down after all the hosting and running around. 


Welp. No. My Dad started to get really sick on Wednesday with a hacking cough, Sam and Eva were really sick the day after Christmas, Barb was sick 3 days before Christmas aaand here we are. I had a really rough day yesterday with fever, chills, sinus pressure. Could not get any rest because I was so sick and uncomfortable. Then woke up this morning and was able to take a hot steam shower. Seemed to loosen everything up but now I have that drippy cough :( So that's keeping me awake. At least today I forced myself to eat half a toasted bagel. But now this cough is the pits.


So, I'm isolating away from Charlotte and Web to spare them from this mess. After she had mono, I really want to keep her as healthy as possible.


It really stinks the last few days of the vacation have been spent so sick, but nothing I can do about it.  Just push through.


I'm so upset I missed Marina's 16th Birthday yesterday. I will have to make it up to her when I'm feeling better, She's having a nice friend's dinner to celebrate at the end of January so that will be nice.




Okay guys, send some healing vibes this way. Please. I'll check in before New Year's.

Love,

Annie

Comments