Merry Christmas To All...

 Merry Christmas Eve everyone.




This little elf has been busy prepping, wrapping and setting up for tonight's Logios Shindig.


We worked up until Friday so at least having yesterday (Saturday) free to run last minute errands and clean the whole house was a HUGE plus. My Mom and Dad will probably come by 4 to start the food prep. Mostly lobster, calamari, scallops, shrimp, fish filet, potatoes, filet mignon and side dishes. Sam and Barb will bring desserts and some dips and we are good to go.




The bar is all set up and ready for action. I've gotten wiser with all these years of hosting to set up a full beverage bar in the front room away from everything this way people can chill and chat in that room too. 




I think someone said there's football on, so I'm sure the guys will be watching that. I set up a large separate kids table like I did for Thanksgiving and it worked out great. We are doing a secret santa gift swap too. It was SO much fun last year. Everyone is excited.


And that's that. Going to  try and chill a little bit before the action starts. Web and Charlotte will head to the children's mass around 4 and Mom and I will put the food together.  Then company arrives around 5 ish. Dinner at 6:30 and HO-HO-HO!


I hope this Christmas is filled with everything you want it to be. I'm so grateful for all of you.



Merry Christmas. I'll be back Christmas Day with a recap.

Love,

Annie Claus

Comments