Have Yourself A Merry Little Wednesday (12.20.23)

 Going at full holiday speed here at Casa Web, aka, The North Pole. Ha!


We had "ugly sweater" day at school yesterday and as promised the mister wore his sister's sequin holiday jacket that really packed a punch! I wore my "Santa's Favorite" sequin sweater and boy did we make the duo!




Charlotte and I are flying solo tonight as we are getting ready for her winter concert. Late night. I think she has a flute solo too. Web has a late track meet.

(TWO more days of this school insanity!)




I wrapped all of her teacher gifts, so that's a big thing done. Get them outa here. Mrs. Claus wrapped nothing else though... Which is scaring me, but I 've had ZERO time. It'll get done. Yikes.


Okay, that's all for now. Gotta run to hear some Christmas music! Tis' the Season... Sigh.

Love,

Annie Claus

Comments