Hump Day Hey.

 Mid-week check in.


Charlotte sounds like she's now getting a post-mono, running ragged, cold. Joy. She feels good enough to play volleyball (I think) and then we'll figure out how she's feeling tomorrow for school. I can't have have super sick again :(


Day by day here. Web still hacking coughing, headachy, all the things. He's now been sick for 3 weeks I think... I woke up this morning, terrible, achy sinus pressure. Gets it's the big temperature drops in the AM, and 70 degrees in the PM that's causing the pain. I also think this weekend will be another wash out. Dear Lord.


Charlotte also has that Taylor Swift show- I bought her and her friends tickets to the big movie concert premiere this Friday night after her late volleyball game. The girls are so excited and so am I , for them. Should be a fun night. So I took them out yesterday to buy their fun outfits for the night. It's the thing to dress up as the theme of your favorite Taylor Swift album. Cute idea.


So tonight, we have a late vball game, but local, thank goodness. Those 7-9 PM games are a killer!


Hopefully, she'll get some playing time. We'll see.


Other than that, just trying to keep our head's above water here ya' know? We just need everyone on the healthy track.


Okay guys, just a quick check in. My friend Maria at school, who is a BIG Charlotte fan, sent her this Madame President mug and we were dying laughing over it! Hey, this could make it to the Oval Office someday, right? LOL




Peace...

xo,

Ann


  

Comments