HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARB....

 We made it! What a weekend celebrating Barb and her 50th. EVERYONE had a blast! It turned out beautiful. All that hard work, sweat and tears paid off.




The tent was put up on Thursday, which gave me a slight jumpstart on decorating. It was like a wedding y'all. I had a dance floor put in and just the tables to eat in the main tent. I wanted it to be spacious and not have people on top of each other and room to dance.



The other tent was set up for food only to keep the traffic for that separate. And there was a different set up for the bar away from everything as well. The flow at a party that big is everything. I also had high cocktail tables set up in various spots which was great. They were all used. We had just about 40 people. Which was a decent size. The food was delish. Everyone loved it. Especially those braised rib ravioli. Everyone died over them. Drinks were flowing and I had a separate champagne bar set up for Barb. That's her favorite. (Spiro's Family below)

                   



I hung disco balls in the tent and made circular chandeliers adorned with flowers so they were floating in the tent. Brought the perfect amount of sparkle. I made centerpieces with cream colored roses in these awesome acrylic boxes I bought online. I gave pinot grigio little bottle favors and custom matches I had made up as well. I made a flower wall with Barb's name for a fun photo backdrop. It was a blast! And most importantly Barb certainly had a great time.



All in all, it was a homerun. I had 2 servers come, one also acted as a bartender. It was great having them here. They said we've never hosted a more organized, pre-put together party EVER!  LOL




So we are now coming off the high of the party. And now, onto party number 2, I have a colleague retiring in 2 weeks. I am in charge of that party but thank goodness it's at a restaurant.




Off I go, but I just wanted to wish you all a great start to the week! Love, Ann xo (more party pics below)






























Comments