Monday Tea- March 27th

 



Good Monday Afternoon guys!

Hope you've found us by now. When I have the time I need to research how to post comments, but for now, this is all I got. LOL

Spring has definitely sprung here at Casa Web. Saturday was a wash out and Charlotte's game was canceled. (Phew LOL) We are dragging here. She had a game on Friday that her team won. Charlotte did amazing had a few really great plays in the infield and up at bats. It's both fun and nerve-wracking to watch her at this level. Especially being the youngest of the young by far. But I gotta say, she's working her way in to the friend zone with a few girls who wouldn't even look her way if for not being a teammate. Uncle Buddy, Mom shared that story about your grandson and hockey. How terrible and awful. I hope he's okay and that boy was disciplined :( Mu uncle's grandson is also the youngest on a very competitive hockey team and his own teammates have not been nice to him. Super jealous and awful. Then you meet their parents and go, "Ohhhhhh, now I get it." Apples don't make oranges, right?




So, she has practice today, her batting coach tonight and a game at home tomorrow. Enough to keep her busy and tired. At least she had the chance to hang out with a friend on Saturday when her game was canceled. Gotta keep those social networks alive too.


Web and I worked on the outside yesterday. He did some mulch in the front. I stained the doors and they look great! I was waiting for a clear, non-rainy day. It took me 2.5 hours and they were still wet last night. I will have to seal them a different day. I changed over my pots to some pansies to add some color. So I feel much better about the front entry.




Is there a ton more to do? Yeah. But we are only 2 people with 100 other things going on. So, little by little, we'll get there for Barb's party. Then, after all of this hard work, the house will be ready for summer. But just getting there, ya' know?


Web left me a "comment" for the new blog, I will share here. LOL

Love to all of you xo, Ann  

FROM WEB:





Comments